Which are the best techniques to easily clean our Real Life Living Charcuterie Boards?
- Hand wash your board with a wet fabric and let it dry.
- Next, apply regularly food-grade mineral oil (coconut oil)
- Store your acacia wood board, and use a clean cloth to rub it in the direction of the wood grain.
- Wipe excess oils off
- Allow the tray to sit overnight.
Please, do not soak or submerge in water as this will over-saturate the wood and lead to cracking.
Extra Tip: After each use, you can safely run the accessories in your dishwasher on the top rack or designated utensil tray.
Mistakes to Avoid
Here are some common mistakes to avoid:
- Don’t put your cutting board in a dishwasher.
- Don’t lay a wet cutting board flat on its surface.
- Don’t let stains go untreated.